Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Cinnabon- World Famous Cinnamon Roll

Cinnabon is a branch of American baked goods whose signature item is the Cinnamon roll. They operate in over 30 countries, one of them being the United Arab Emirates.


There are a variety of products that they offer including the Classic Cinnabon, Minibites or Cinnabites, Minibons, Chocobons, CinnabonStix, CinnaPretzel, Caramel Pecanbon, Pecanbon bites, various beverages like MochaLatta Chill, Chillata, Lemonade, Lemonatta, Raspberry Lemonade etc. They also sell CinnaPacks that are super convenient to take home.

And so I did. I took home a pack of 5 minibons when I visited one of their branch tonight.

As I was walking towards the metro station I crossed their bakery. I could smell the aroma of the cinnamon rolls that were being baked and were kept in the counter. I couldn't resit and ended up by taking a few with me.



If you want to try making your own cinnabons, check out the following recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/clone-of-a-cinnabon/
I am surely going to try it soon !

Enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment